Thursday, January 7, 2010

Genesis 2: Footnotes

Some explanation might be useful to readers unfamiliar with my style of writing or that lone person out there who somehow stumbled across this piece of insanity with no knowledge of my background altogether. I write freely, weaving fact and fiction together with a sense of carefree ease. There may be a good amount of truth telling within the general frame work of the piece being written, but I will never be constrained by actual facts or events to tell a story. So I write this not to clear my own reputation but to set straight someone's I hold dearly.

My father would never have invested in the dot com. world. He never really liked the blue chip investments either. He may have had some holdings there, but really considered all of it gambling. He was extremely generous to all of us, my mother, his seven children and his close friends. The last loan I remember accepting from him was a free college education for which I'm sure I never thanked him enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment