Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Genesis 4

I'm back. Took a blog vacation. No vacation from the violin work however. I sent pictures out to everyone I know in this blogishere. If you didn't get them leave a comment on this (I didn't really send them, just want to get my comment average up) and I'll try again. I'm working on the violin neck now. Its been cut out, have drilled the holes for the pegs and tomorrow will start carving. That's all for the violin talk.

Since my main focus for this blog was to let everyone know I'm still alive, and I guess that has been accomplished by now, I can stop writing. Just to let all you counters out there know, this doesn't count as a blog. But when one calls a penalty on oneself then that person should actually be rewarded for good conduct. Perhaps 5 blog points would be in order. Bill

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. I think you better start looking into how to do a video on this blog (not to hard and Gail might give you bonus points) so we can hear your new violin. Sounds like you have made great strides and are on the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I replied to your email, I just wanted to credit you with another comment. I really enjoyed the pictures. Susan is right, you should do a video blog and even I would give you mega points for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll have someone video tape my sermon that I have to do this Sunday and put it on my blog so I can get mega points too. First I have to write it and then decide if I really want to share it with anyone. The Gospel I have to preach on is pretty dismal but I'll blog on Sunday evening and at least give you the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, here I am, the last to comment. At least of the sibs. See Bill, you do get comments. Loved the pictures. I sent them on as instructed in our phone call but I guess you beat me to it. Just wanted everyone to know I posted a new blog to the Gail and Judy Show. Not a great blog. I am realizing I don't have a clue about how to review movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill,

    When you get good, but then maybe you already are good, maybe you could take the top plate made by Sam Compton and finish a violin he started for me before he died three years ago. I vote for video, too, when you get the violin playable.

    ReplyDelete