Friday, February 12, 2010

Numbers 1:1

Adams:
A
A&J
Abby
Al & Barbara
Alan
Alyson
Andrea

I've hit a little dry spell in creativity and recently noticed my sister Jane finally wrote her third blog. I'll never catch Susan. Gail maybe. There is no way my little sister is going to get near me.

Adler:
Arnold & Carol
Barnett
Carlton
David
David & Gloria
Edith & Edgar

Edith and Edgar Adler? You've got to be kidding. Hi my name is Ed, this is my wife "Ed", we are the Eddy Adlers.

Ahern:
Barry & Tara
Bernard
Brian
Brian & April
C Pete
Chas & Martha

This is what senators use to do years ago during a filibuster. They would read from a phone book, War and Peace or some other suitable unending manuscript. By the way, how many words do we need Gail to qualify as an official blog?

Aittaniemi (no joke it's in there, the 2009-2010 C. Cod Directory)
Alan & Barbara
DC
Hazel
KW
Kenneth
Raymond J & Stella

Stella. My sophomore year at NKC High. I began dating a real nice girl named Stella. 1969. She was kind of shy, I was more than a little square. We were a good match.

Alexander:
Bette & George
Bill & Mary
Chas
David
Harvey Jr. & Dorothy

Speaking of random names, has anyone out there besides me and maybe my sister Judy ever tried to read The Book of Numbers. It should be assigned reading in every high school in America. If more people new it existed, sleeping pills would never have been invented. I think I made it through it once in my younger days when I thought I would fry in hell if I didn't read the entire Bible. Judy, if you (meaning me) are just slogging through the words in a daze does that count? Or am I still going way down south in my "big" retirement?

Allain:
Keith
Mary Jane
Pauline M
Phillip
Vernon J & Irene

This must be official now. We should have sat down and gone over all the rules of this blogger thing before we got started. It's really not fair because I know Gail is making up the rules as we go along. And I'm sure she will try to disqualify me. But before you do, just remember this. Jane is on her third one and maybe on a roll. You might need a friend later on when a favorable judgement call would come in handy.

Allegretti, Enzo; Allegrezza, Nello;Al legrini, Joan; ........................ Bill.

4 comments:

  1. Wake me up when you get to the Zs. You crack me up. We always want what others have. My comments are nothing to your followers. And if you keep dogging my ethics and whether or not I follow the "rules", I won't have any. I am going to bed now. I hope I don't dream about the Eddy Adlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, I'm glad you are embracing the spirit of blogging. Rules? there are no rules. And no competition (I don't want Jane and Judy to get nervous.) I do think I need to blog more. Perhaps my next post will be all the reasons I love my IPhone. We are still missing two voices so lets work on those people and I'm still waiting for your lovely wife to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody told me this was a competition and you know how I hate to lose. The pressure is on. fyi, I don't believe I have ever gotten through Numbers. My two favorite books of the Bible are Genesis and Exodus--these books are something between a great novel and a soap opera. I love that God uses screw-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill, if you haven't read Tom's comments on Gail's blog yet you need to. We are really in trouble now. Tom was the first to start a blog; Susan is definitely ahead as far as quantity; The humorous award in my opinion is a toss up between you and Jane. Gail wins the award for getting us all on board. Where does that leave me? The only thing I can think of is having two blogs going at once. That is how I can win! I can't believe Gail thinks there should be no winners or losers! I live for betting Jane and Susan at spades.

    ReplyDelete